Realm of the Polar Bear
Visit: Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen, Longyearbyen
Tour Type: Group Tour
- Spend time on deck searching for polar bears and whales
- Cruise through breathtaking fjords and admire massive glaciers
- Experience the midnight sun
- Learn about Arctic history and ecology from our expert guides
- Brave the Arctic waters and take the polar plunge
- Enjoy the silence of the Arctic tundra
Product Code: 126286
Tour Type: Group Tour
Transport: Private & Local (Public)##Private & Local (Public)
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Longyearbyen, Norway
Finishes: Longyearbyen, Norway
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- 7 nts aboard the G Expedition
- Arrival transfer
- Zodiac excursions with our expert expedition team
- Lectures and educational programs
- Insulated, waterproof boots supplied for USA sizes 4 - 16
- Expedition parka
- Aboard the G Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window, 7 nts). Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing. Suites have one queen-size bed.
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- G Expedition, Zodiac, local bus, walking.
- One expedition team member per 10 guests.
Price person (sharing double) $3,739 ($467/day)
$1000 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Great tour! Excellent guides! People were great.
This was a wonderful trip with outstanding expedition guides with may great "new" friends. The ship was roomy and clean. The ship staff was very friendly and enthusiastic. The food was exceptional.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking