Visit: Rio de Janeiro
Tour Type: Small Group
- Perfect your samba steps at a local club and learn how to blend in with the Carioca crowds, a great introduction for your first night in this pulsating city.
- Witness a parade of elaborate floats and costumes as samba dancers show off their moves in the Sambadrome – a party that stretches well into the early hours.
- Leave the guidebook at home and get to know the rhythms of Rio on a city tour of the top sites. See Christ the Redeemer up close and soak up sweet views from the top of Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Be a part of the biggest stage in the world – don a costume and take part in the parade – dancing your way down the Sambadrome runway, a truly once in a lifetime experience.
- Experience the best of Carnival under the safe and knowledgeable guidance of your expert leader. They’re on hand to make sure you have a hassle-free, fun-filled adventure!
Product Code: 128140
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private bus,Metro
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Finishes: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (5), Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Hotel ( 5 nights )
Price person (sharing double) $1,965 ($328/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Good tour bringing you to great landscape and wildlife spots I short time, offering you also opportunities to experience nature and stay in local places.
Really good itinerary, especially for those short on time.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking