Rio to Lima: Machu Picchu & Markets::Cusco Stay Until Dec 19
Visit: Rio de Janeiro, Ilha Grande, Paraty, Iguaçu Falls, Gualeguaychú, Mercedes, Montevideo, Colonia del Sacramento, Buenos Aires, Salta, San Pedro de Atacama, Salt Flats, Potosí, Sucre, La Paz, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Puno, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Cusco, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Arequipa, Chivay, Arequipa, Nazca, Paracas, Lima
Tour Type: Small Group
- Spot condors at Colca Canyon
- Conquer the Inca Trail on the way to Machu Picchu
- Experience traditional life on Lake Titicaca
- Cross the Uyuni Salt Flats and surrounding desert altiplano
- Be awed by Iguassu Falls
- Beach-lounge with the beautiful people of Brazil
Product Code: 226895
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, plane, train, hiking, ferry, 4X4.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Finishes: Lima, Peru
Duration: 51 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Favela Experience, Rio de Janeiro Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lodge, Santiago de Agencha Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Ilha Grande Your Discover Moment: Paraty Your Local Living Moment: Estancia Stay, Colonia La Concordia Your Discover Moment: Buenos Aires Your Discover Moment: Salta Your Discover Moment: San Pedro de Atacama Your Discover Moment: Sucre Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca Your Discover Moment: Cusco Your Big Night Out Moment: Cusco Your Foodie Moment: Huacachina Winery Visit, Huacachina
- Entrance and visit to the Argentine side of Iguassu Falls
- Uyuni Salt Flats excursion
- Lake Titicaca excursion
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Colca Canyon excursion
- Pachamanca-style dinner (Nazca)
- Transportation between destinations and included activities
- Internal flights
- Simple hotels (30 nts), hostels (11 nts, multi-share), overnight buses (4 nts), estancia/ranch (2 nts, multi-share), homestay (1 nt), very basic hotels on Uyuni Salt Flats crossing (2 nts, multi-share).
- 36 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners
- Public bus, plane, train, hiking, ferry, 4X4.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $6,199 ($122/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking