Rome to Budapest Explorer
Visit: Rome, Montepulciano, Florence, Cinque Terre, Lake Como, Venice, Bled, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
Tour Type: Small Group
- Discover a passion for regional wines and Italian cuisine
- Explore the elegant countryside of Lake Como by boat
- Wander over the canals and bridges of Venice
- Revel in the dramatic scenery of Slovenia
- Explore the charming streets of Salzburg
- Discover big highlights and hidden gems.
Product Code: 221417
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, train, boat, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Rome, Italy
Finishes: Budapest, Hungary
Duration: 23 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Migrantour Rome, Rome Your G for Good Moment: Magdas Hotel, Vienna Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Rome Your Discover Moment: Florence Your Discover Moment: Venice
- Orientation walk of Montepulciano (Tuscany)
- Day trip to Siena
- Piazzale Michelangelo evening visit (Florence)
- Pisa visit (half-day)
- Cinque Terre park fee, unlimited train ticket and CEO-led hike
- Lake Como boat day pass
- Venice orientation walk
- Bled orientation walk
- Salzburg orientation walk
- Budapest orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/pensions (22 nts).
- 22 breakfasts
- Public bus, train, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $4,499 ($196/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking