Rwanda & Uganda Gorilla Discovery
Visit: Kigali, Volcanoes National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Entebbe
Tour Type: Small Group
- Get up close and personal with mountain gorillas in their backyard
- Learn about gorillas during a lecture from one of the head wardens of Volcanoes National Park
- Enjoy a local lunch at the G Adventures-supported Nyamirambo Women's Centre
- Trek through the forest to visit Chimpanzees & Golden Monkeys.
Product Code: 155197
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: 4x4 safari vehicle, walking, hiking, boat.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Kigali, Rwanda
Finishes: Entebbe, Uganda
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Nyamirambo Women's Centre, Community Walk, Kigali Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Mountain Gorilla Conservation Experience, Volcanoes National Park Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Gorilla Lecture, Volcanoes National Park Your G for Good Moment: Nyamirambo Women's Centre, Local Lunch, Kigali Your G for Good Moment: AidChild Equation Cafe & Gallery, Kayabwe
- Arrival transfer
- All national park entrance fees
- Genocide memorial entrance
- Guided mountain gorilla trek with permits
- Golden monkey trek with permits
- Guided chimpanzee trek with permits
- Local village walk
- Safari drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Wildlife boat cruise in Kazinga Channel
- Visit to the Equator
- Drum workshop
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotel/lodges (8 nts).
- 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
- 4x4 safari vehicle, walking, hiking, boat.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides, experienced gorilla trackers, park rangers.
Price person (sharing double) $5,586 ($621/day)
100% per person for bookings made 0 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 0 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking