Safari in Kenya & Tanzania
Visit: Nairobi, Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru National Park, Amboseli National Park, Arusha, Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro, Arusha
Tour Type: Small Group
- Track the Big Five across the Serengeti and Masai Mara
- Enjoy daily wildlife safari drives in Kenya's premier wildlife park
- Meet some of the "Maasai Mamas" and learn about the Clean Cookstoves Project
Product Code: 155194
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, private minibus, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Nairobi, Kenya
Finishes: Arusha, Tanzania
Duration: 13 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Café Ubuntu and Ubuntu Made, Maai Mahiu Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kenya Wildlife Service Amboseli Talk, Amboseli National Park Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Talk, Mto wa Mbu Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Serengeti Wildlife Research Centre Lecture, Serengeti National Park Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Arrival transfer
- Wildlife safari drives in Masai Mara National Reserve, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Lake Nakuru, Amboseli, Lake Manyara, and the Serengeti
- Entrance to Olduvai Gorge Museum
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (3 nts), safari lodge (1 nt), comfortable tented camps (8 nts).
- 12 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 9 dinners
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, private minibus, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, certified driver/guide.
Price person (sharing double) $7,599 ($585/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking