Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos
Visit: Santorini, Cyclades, Mykonos
- Relax on white-sand beaches
- Swim in brilliant turquoise waters
- Try your hand at sailing (or just relax on the deck)
- Wander through whitewashed villages
- Taste traditional Greek food and wine
Product Code: 126497
Transport: 15m (52 ft) sailing yacht.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Santorini, Greece
Finishes: Mykonos, Greece
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- 7 nts aboard a 15m (52 ft) sailing yacht, Fully licensed skipper, Snorkelling equipment
- 4 twin/double occupancy cabins, 3 shared bathrooms, 3 showers.
- No meals included
- 15m (52 ft) sailing yacht.
- Skipper/CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $1,049 ($131/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
The postcards don’t lie. In fact, it’s even more beautiful in person. White-washed buildings with blue domes overlooking the Mediterranean sea, the sun setting in the distance, onlookers wandering the quiet streets and settling in at cafes…it was a moment to slow down and take it all in.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking