San Jose to Panama City
Visit: San JosÃ©, Panama City
Tour Type: Small Group
Travel the Pacific coast of Costa Rica before crossing into beautiful Panama. Encounter cloud forest, jungles, bubbling mud, thermal pools, volcanoes, tranquil islands and abundant wildlife. During the journey, you can take an exhilarating canopy zip line through the forest canopy, try canyoning, white water rafting and kayaking. The beaches and reefs of Bocas del Toro will enchant you on your way to Panama City, home to the worlda€™s most famous canal.
- Entry to Manual Antonio National Park
- Entry to Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Bocas del Toro
Product Code: 143003
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: San JosÃ©, Costa Rica
Finishes: Panama City, Panama
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 13 night(s) in hotels
- Meals: 6 Breakfast(s), 4 Basic Breakfast(s)
- Transport: Public Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle, flight(s)
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Price person (sharing double) $1,563 ($112/day)
$500 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
I had a wonderful trip with Tucan Travel. Everything was taken care of, our wishes was for filled and the activities and transport went smoothly It would have been nice if the hotel on Bocas del toro was change to a better one - it was moist and there were insects. But the rest of the accommodation were great. The guide was fantastic!!
Worth every penny .. organised tour leader and group, great experience for culture history and socilising, I recommend to learn spanish and be prepared to carry lugage up stairs and allow for extra spending money and tips.
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking