Sapporo Snow Festival & Japan Winter Highlights
Visit: Tokyo, Shirakawa, Kanazawa, Hongū, Osaka, Kyoto, Sapporo, Noboribetsu, Sapporo
Tour Type: Small Group
- Lay eyes on the glitz of Tokyo
- Hike past geysers in Jigokudani Park
- Go local at a traditional minshuku
- Explore the secrets of the Ninja Temple
- Celebrate the season at Sapporo Snow Festival
Product Code: 154068
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, public bus, subway, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Tokyo, Japan
Finishes: Sapporo, Japan
Duration: 13 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Wellness Moment: Seninburo Hot Spring Visit, Hongū
- CEO-led city tours of Tokyo and Kanazawa
- Ninja Temple visit
- Minshuku stay with traditional meals
- Instant Ramen Museum visit (Osaka)
- CEO-led city tour of Kyoto, including entrance to Nijo Castle and Kinkakuji Golden Pavillion
- Orientation walks in Osaka and Sapporo
- Sapporo Snow Festival visit
- Snow Light Path Festival visit (Otaru)
- Jigokudani Park visit
- Traditional inn stay (Noboribetsu)
- Internal flight
- All transport to/from included activities and between destinations
- Hotels (9 nts), farmhouse (1 nt), traditional inns (2 nts).
- 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners
- Train, public bus, subway, plane, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $5,299 ($408/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking