Sarawak and East Sabah Adventure
Visit: Kuching, Batang Ai, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu, Kota Belud, Sungai Kinabatangan, Sepilok, Pulau Libaran, Kota Kinabalu
Tour Type: Small Group
- Spot proboscis monkeys in Bako National Park
- Pass through plantations and rainforests
- Collect fresh produce from farms to make a traditional meal
- Embark on a river safari through crocodile-infested waters
- Witness a blowpipe demonstration
Product Code: 238267
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, boat, longboat, walking, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Kuching, Malaysia
Finishes: Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Duration: 13 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Local Living Moment: Iban Longhouse Homestay, Batang Ai Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Kota Belud
- Bako NP excursion
- Trading town and farm visit
- Blowpipe demonstration
- Forest hike and local lunch
- Semenggoh Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre visit
- Internal flights
- Morning and evening Kinabatangan River safaris
- Guided oxbow lake visit and wildlife spotting (Kinabatangan)
- Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre visit
- Turtle Island stay with turtle hatchery visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/guesthouses (6), traditional longhouse (1 nt, multi-share), homestay (1 nt, multi-share), jungle lodge (3 nts), permanent tented camp (1 nt).
- 12 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 5 dinners
- Private vehicle, boat, longboat, walking, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,959 ($151/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking