Sarawak, Sabah and Trekking Kinabalu
Visit: Kuching, Batang Ai, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu, Kota Belud, Sungai Kinabatangan, Sepilok, Pulau Libaran, Kota Kinabalu, Mount Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu
Tour Type: Small Group
- Stay in a local Iban longhouse
- Learn about orangutan rehabilitation at a nature reserve
- Spot wildlife on a river safari
- Conquer Mt Kinabalu at sunrise
- Witness a blowpipe demonstration
Product Code: 238266
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, boat, longboat, walking, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Kuching, Malaysia
Finishes: Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Duration: 16 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Iban Longhouse Homestay, Batang Ai Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Kota Belud
- Bako NP excursion
- Trading town and farm visit
- Blowpipe demonstration
- Forest hike and local lunch
- Semenggoh Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre visit
- Internal flights
- Morning and evening Kinabatangan River safaris
- Guided oxbow lake visit and wildlife spotting (Kinabatangan)
- Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre visit
- Turtle Island stay with turtle hatchery visit
- Mt Kinabalu hike (2 days)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/guesthouses (8), traditional longhouse (1 nt, multi-share), jungle lodge (3 nts), permanent tented camp (1 nt), mountain lodge (2 nts, multi-share).
- 15 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 7 dinners
- Private vehicle, boat, longboat, walking, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,229 ($202/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking