Visit: Hanoi, Da Bac, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hanoi - Overnight train, Hue, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh City
Tour Type: Small Group
- Spend two days exploring the hills of the Da Bac region. You’ll stay with locals, encounter minority tribes and get a feel for rural Vietnamese life – all the while supporting community-based tourism.
- Cruise a sea of limestone karsts, blue-green waters, mysterious caves and ancient jungle on an unforgettable Halong Bay boat trip
- There’s no view of Vietnam quite like from the back of a motorbike. After a two-wheeled tour around Hue, take a boat trip down the Perfume River and enjoy a unique lunch at a serene nunnery
- Spend a day coasting along the waterways of the legendary Mekong Delta, learning about local industries along the way
- A 15-day itinerary allows for ample time in each location, with a great mix of included activities and free time to explore
- A knowledgeable, homegrown leader and an exciting mix of transport (motorbike, basket boat, dragon boat, junk boat, bus and train) means you’ll experience Vietnam from a variety of perspectives with local insights
Product Code: 128791
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Boat,Overnight sleeper train,Private vehicle,Taxi,Train,Motorbike
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Hanoi, Vietnam
Finishes: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (13), Lunch (5), Dinner (3)
Accommodation: Guesthouse (1 night),Homestay (2 nights),Hotel (9 nights),Overnight boat (1 night),Overnight sleeper train (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $1,344 ($90/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
The whole experience with Intrepid from booking online to departure day was very professional and seamless. On arrival, the hotel staff were expecting me, the tour leader was friendly and approachable and totally on top of making sure everything was organised for us. Thuy was an excellent tour guide. He was approachable, knowledgeable, would intervene in communication breakdowns with the locals, would join in our group activities, would chat with group members, check in with each and every one from time to time to see how we were doing, make sure we were clear about rendez-vous times etc. Extras which Thuy organised were always on time and well organised.
The tour leader Charlie Khanh (Crazy Charlie) went out of his way to ensure that we experienced the real Vietnam.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking