Scottish Islands & Norwegian Fjords - Edinburgh to Tromsø
Visit: Edinburgh, Kirkwall, Orkney, Shetland, Bergen, Flåm, Olden, Geiranger, Torghatten, Svartisen, Lofoten, Norwegian Sea, Tromsø
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore the Standing Stones of Stenness on the remote island of Kirkwall
- Enjoy a city tour of Bergen
- Hop on the Flåm Railway to reach the scenic fjord of the Flåm district
- Wander through fishing villages and appreciate the slow pace of life
Product Code: 162374
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: G Expedition, Zodiac, local bus, coach.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Finishes: Tromsø, Norway
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- 13 nts aboard the G Expedition
- Meeting point to ship transfer
- Zodiac and land excursions with our expert expedition team
- Lectures and educational programs
- Ancient ruins guided tour (Orkney Islands)
- Bergen city tour
- Flåm Railway excursion
- Olden visit
- Geirangerfjord visit
- Trondheim excursion
- Vega Island visit
- Local village visit (Lofoten Islands)
- Finnmark exploration
- Insulated, waterproof boots supplied for USA sizes 4 - 16
- Expedition parka
- Aboard the G Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window, 13 nts). Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing. Suites have one queen-size bed.
- 13 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 13 dinners
- G Expedition, Zodiac, local bus, coach, walking.
- One expedition team member per 10 guests.
Price person (sharing double) $4,999 ($357/day)
$1000 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking