Seattle to Las Vegas
Visit: Seattle, Olympic National Park / Port Angeles, Mt Rainier National Park, Portland, Coos Bay, Crater Lake National Park, Redwood National Park, San Francisco, Sonoma, Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe, Eastern Sierra/Lone Pine, Death Valley, Las Vegas
Tour Type: Small Group
- Get your weird on in Portland and treat yourself to world-class food and delicious microbrews.
- Walk among the world's oldest, tallest trees in Redwood National Park, California.
- Release your inner sommelier during a tasting in the famous wine region of the Sonoma Valley. For something a little different, visit the nearby Jack London State Historic Park, which celebrates the life and home of the legendary writer amongst stunning scenery.
- Lake Tahoe is a stunning destination year-round. In summer it is all about water activities, and in winter, it's all about the snow. Enjoy a free afternoon here to try some of the activities on offer.
- Enjoy a free day to lose yourself among the bright desert lights of Las Vegas. This is a great way to end your adventure. Remember, what happens in Vegas...
Product Code: 232015
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Ferry,Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Seattle, United States Of America
Finishes: Las Vegas, United States Of America
Duration: 20 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (2), Lunch (3), Dinner (2)
Accommodation: Hotel (17 nts),Motel (2 nts)
Price person (sharing double) $5,952 ($298/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking