Seattle to Los Angeles
Visit: Seattle, Olympic National Park / Port Angeles, Mt Rainier National Park, Portland, Coos Bay, Crater Lake National Park, Redwood National Park, San Francisco, Sonoma, Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe, Eastern Sierra / Lone Pine, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon National Park, Joshua Tree National Park, Los Angeles
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore the incredible forests, mountains and rivers of Mt Rainier and Olympic National Parks then walk among the world’s oldest, tallest trees in Redwood National Park.
- Experience the eclectic, progressive cities of Seattle, San Francisco and Portland, where world-class food and delicious microbrews reign supreme.
- Yosemite National Park feels like something out of a film. While other tour groups breeze through in a day, spend two nights in the park - allowing for a full day of hiking and exploring.
- For many, Death Valley conjures up images of flat, barren wastelands. Be surprised by diverse landscapes of sand dunes, water-sculpted canyons, extinct volcanic craters and in the spring, fields of wildflowers.
- Enjoy a free day to lose yourself among the bright desert lights of Las Vegas. This is a great way to end your adventure. Remember, what happens in Vegas...
- From flashy Las Vegas to the red cliffs of Zion National Park and the distinctive hoodoos of Bryce Canyon, discover a huge diversity of American landscapes in a relatively short amount of time.
Product Code: 232014
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Ferry,Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Seattle, United States Of America
Finishes: Los Angeles, United States Of America
Duration: 29 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (6), Lunch (3), Dinner (3)
Accommodation: Hotel (26 nights),Motel (2 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $10,410 ($359/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking