Serengeti, Falls & Cape Town Adventure
Visit: Nairobi, Arusha, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro, Arusha, Bagamoyo, Nungwi, Stone Town, Baobab Valley, Iringa, Chitimba, Kande Beach, Chipata, Mfuwe, Lusaka, Victoria Falls, Kasane, Gweta, Maun, Dekar, Windhoek, Etosha National Park, Damaraland, Spitzkoppe, Swakopmund, Namib Desert, Fish River Canyon, Orange River, Cederberg, Cape Town
Tour Type: Small Group
- Search for the "big five" across Africa
- Snorkel the turquoise waters of Zanzibar
- Get wet at Victoria Falls
- Cruise the Okavango in dugout canoes
- Catch the sunset at the Fish River Canyon
- Explore cosmopolitan Cape Town
- Meet bushmen in the Kalahari Desert
- Taste local wines and regional favourites
- Camp at the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater
Product Code: 126674
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Lando (overland adventure vehicle), 4x4 safari vehicles, minibuses, ferry, mokoro.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Nairobi, Kenya
Finishes: Cape Town, South Africa
Duration: 40 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Tribal Textiles Market & Courtyard Cafe, Mfuwe Your G for Good Moment: Dqae Qare San Lodge & Camp, Dekar Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Swartwater Your Discover Moment: Nungwi Your Local Living Moment: Kande Beach Local Dinner, Kande Beach Your Discover Moment: Victoria Falls
- Entrances and wildlife safari drives in Serengeti and Etosha national parks and Ngorongoro Crater
- Zanzibar excursion
- Spice plantation tour
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- Damaraland Living Museum visit
- Entrance to Sossusvlei Dunes, Fish River Canyon, and Spitzkoppe
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (4 nts), participation camping (27 nts), permanent tented camp (1 nt), full-service camping (2 nts), guesthouses (2 nts, multi-share), basic bush camping (2 nts), hostel (1 nt, multi-share).
- 36 breakfasts, 32 lunches, 26 dinners
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), 4x4 safari vehicles, minibuses, ferry, mokoro.
- 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, certified safari guide/driver, camp crew, local guide.
Price person (sharing double) $5,184 ($130/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Words alone cant describe how truly memorable this trip really was for me. Some of the things we experienced were things that you would still be talking about in 50 years time.
Amazing 6 weeks, amazing places, amazing people, and amazing food.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking