Slovenia: Julian Alps to the Adriatic
Visit: Ljubljana, Tolminske Ravne, Podhom, Kamno, Jezerca, Sečovlje, Ljubljana
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Local Culture & Cuisine,Walking Tour
- In Velika Planinaa massive mountainside pastureland favored by shepherds for centuriesstop by a local herders pine-shingle hut to sample cheeses made from her flocks milk.
- Board a traditional pletna boat and glide across beautiful Lake Bled to the iconic island at its heart, where a 10th-century church is rumored to contain a steeple bell that grants wishes.
- Walk the otherworldly landscape of Secvlje Salina Nature Park, home to some of the last traditional salt flats in the Mediterranean region, where workers still use centuries-old techniques to harvest the mineral.
Product Code: 168140
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+)
Starts: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Finishes: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Enjoy 24/7 expert guides,
- Premium accommodations
- Delicious meals,
- Effortless transportation
- Local wine or beer with dinner
Price person (sharing double) $5,348 ($764/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking