South Africa Discoverer
Visit: Durban, Chintsa, Addo Elephant National Park, Tsitsikamma National Park, Knysna, Oudtshoorn, Cape Town
Tour Type: Small Group
- Search for wildlife in Addo Elephant National Park
- Take in the dramatic scenery of the Wild Coast
- Hike in Tsitsikamma National Park
- Soak up the culture of Cape Town.
Product Code: 126845
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Durban, South Africa
Finishes: Cape Town, South Africa
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Foodie Moment: Traditional Durban Bunny Chow, Durban
- Addo Elephant National Park entrance and wildlife safari drive
- Tsitsikamma National Park entrance fees
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Participation camping (7 nts), hostels (2 nts, multi-share).
- 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners
- Private vehicle
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout as head guide/cook, driver, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,119 ($112/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Several weeks after the tour ended I am still pinching myself, this tour met my expectations plus much more . . . The tour leader was very knowledgeable about the areas we were traveling in plus offered advised and encouragement on additional tours that were offered. I am also very pleased with how well the tour was presented on the Web site. No surprises or disappointments. Thanks for a great time
This trip really was a trip of a lifetime. We fit in so much into a small space of time, and I came back thinking it was completely worth the money, having done some activities I never thought I could see myself doing. I have met some amazing people, and won't ever forget the experience.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking