South America Express
Visit: Lima, Rio de Janeiro
Tour Type: Small Group
Travel across South America from Lima to Rio de Janeiro. Take a guided tour of Machu Picchu, admire lunar landscapes in the Atacama Desert and wander the walkways of IguazAº Falls. Not to mention sampling the delicious cuisine of Peru, Argentina and Brazil!
- Guided tour of Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Day trip to Lake Titicaca
- Drive on the Salar de Uyuni salt flats
- Entry to Laguna Colorada National Park
- Guided tour of the Valley of the Moon
- Guided Argentinian Winery Tour
- Visit Iguazu Falls (Argentinian Side)
- Visit Iguazu Falls (Brazilian Side)
Product Code: 145532
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Lima, Peru
Finishes: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Duration: 26 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 23 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) in hostels
- Meals: 11 Breakfast(s), 2 Local Lunch(es), 4 Basic Breakfast(s), 2 Lunch(es), 2 Dinner(s), 5 Buffet Breakfast(s), 2 Local Breakfast(s)
- Transport: flight(s), Train, Private Vehicle, Public Bus, Boat, 4WD
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Price person (sharing double) $4,388 ($169/day)
$800 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Absolutely loved this tour and South America. What an amazing experience. Saw many beautiful places and did so many awesome activities. Highly recommend!
Our tour was from Lima to Rio. It was a great tour and it covered a big part of South America. Our tour leader was Christian and he ensured the tour ran smoothly. I would recommend taking a 'tour' in South America as it would be too hard to do on your own. You need to read and research the tour thourouly so you won't be disappointed. Some days are really long days and the hotels are not 5 star (expect cold showers some days) but hotels are always in a central part of the cities you stay in, which makes it easy to see the main parts of each city. We really enjoyed our tour and would recommend it. It helps to be a little bit fit as there are lots of stairs and walking, but you don't need to be super fit. You are also expected to tip along the way so be prepared for this. In the high altitude parts of the trip, do as the guide advises and you should not have any trouble.
I would like to see more in South America and yes with Tucan Travel ,Wilson as my tour guide again. Wilson was informative,caring,punctual,friendly ,organised and kept all of us together - like a family. Employees like Wilson keep up the company reputation and I will recommend Tucan Travel to travellers.
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking