South China: Hike, Bike & Kayak
Visit: Guangzhou, Kaiping cycling - Guangzhou, Longji Rice Terraces, Longji Rice Terrace hiking - Yangshuo, Yangshuo cycling, Yangshuo, Hong Kong, Hong Kong kayaking, Hong Kong
Tour Type: Small Group
- Start off with scenic bike ride through Kaiping, revealing the hidden history and clan culture of its many abandoned diaolou (fortified tower houses).
- Spend time hiking the rice terrace-carved landscape of Longji and visiting communities that call this pocket of China home.
- Cycle amongst the dramatic karst-dotted countryside of Yangshuo that has been immortalised in countless traditional Chinese paintings.
- Gain an insight into an important element of Chinese culture with a visit to a local tea farm in Yangshuo. Learn a few things about tea picking and perhaps sample a cuppa.
- Discover the coast of Hong Kong by kayak. Paddle through giant stone arches and to uninhabited islands and beaches for some sun and surf time.
Product Code: 232238
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle,High-speed train,Train,Subway/Metro,Taxi
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Guangzhou, China
Finishes: Hong Kong, China
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Lunch (1),
Accommodation: Hotel (7 nights),Guesthouse (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $1,612 ($179/day)
100% per person for bookings made 0 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 0 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking