South East Asia Loop
Visit: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Khong, Pakbeng - Mekong River, Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hanoi - Overnight Train, Hue, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta - Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh, Battambang, Siem Reap, Siem Reap / Angkor Wat, Bangkok
Tour Type: Small Group
- This combination trip includes section in Vietnam & Cambodia that are some of the most popular in the entire Intrepid range.
- Travel by boat, train, plane, private bus, taxi and even on the back of a motorbike!
- Angkor Wat. Need we say more? As well as a guided tour, you’ll also have a pass to cover your whole time in Siem Reap so you can explore this incredible temple complex as much and as often as you like.
- Settle in for the night and experience an overnight train journeys, starting from Hanoi and Bangkok and waking up ready to head out and explore Chiang Mai and Hue.
- The two day boat journey down the iconic Mekong River passes incredible rural scenery and is one of the must-dos to truly experience South East Asia.
- Sample local food wherever you go, from a seafood dinner on Halong Bay, street snacks at markets, a meal at a buddhist nunnery, coconut candy and tropical fruits in the Mekong Delta, and dinner at KOTO restaurant.
- The perfect blend of included sights and free time to make your own discoveries in some of our favourite destinations, like Hoi An and Luang Prabang.
- Discover Kampong Luong and the countryside around Battambang with a visit to a floating village and a bike ride around farms and cottage industries.
- Have expert advice on hand the whole way with an experienced local leader to help you get the best out of your time in South East Asia, like Channa: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/channa-intrepid-leader-cambodia/
- Travel from Vietnam to Thailand, experiencing the contrasts between three of the regions most fascinating countries.
Product Code: 141735
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Boat,Longtail boat,Overnight sleeper train,Plane,Private Vehicle,Public Bus,Songtheaw,Motorbike,Taxi
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Bangkok, Cambodia
Finishes: Bangkok, Cambodia
Duration: 30 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (21), Lunch (3), Dinner (2)
Accommodation: Guesthouse (2 nights),Hotel (24 nights),Overnight boat (1 night),Overnight sleeper train (2 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $4,275 ($142/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking