South India: Explore Kerala
Visit: Kochi, Kumarakom, Kerala Backwaters, Vypīn Island
Tour Type: Small Group
- Learn the true meaning of relaxation on a houseboat cruising Kerala's backwaters
- Discover how fishermen's nets can be an attraction in their own right
- Learn about spices with a local expert
- Drool over delicious South Indian cuisine with a cooking demonstration
Product Code: 155175
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Minibus, houseboat, canoe, taxi, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Kochi, India
Finishes: Vypīn Island, India
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Meet with a Local Spice Expert, Kochi Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Family Home Meal Experience, Alleppey Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Visit Vembanad Wetlands Conservation Program, Kumarakom
- Arrival transfer
- Walking tour of old Kochi
- Kathakali cultural performance
- Visit Tripunithura Hill Palace
- Kumarakom canoe ride
- Walking tour of the paddy fields and Chempu village
- Houseboat day trip along the Kerala backwaters
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/resorts (6 nts).
- 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Minibus, houseboat, canoe, taxi, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
Price person (sharing double) $1,099 ($157/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking