Southeast Asia on a Shoestring
Visit: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Ban Mae Jok, Pa Khao Lam, Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Surat Thani, Khao Sok, Ko Samui Island, George Town, Chenderoh Lake, Cameron Highlands, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Singapore
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore some of Asia's largest cities
- Travel by traditional bamboo raft
- Trek on foot to visit remote hilltribe villages
- Enjoy Thai beach life in Ko Samui
- Visit tea plantations of the Cameron Highlands
- Sample Singapore's street food
- Hike or relax in Khao Sok National Park
Product Code: 126279
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, minibus, train, walking, river raft, ferry.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Bangkok, Thailand
Finishes: Singapore, Singapore
Duration: 21 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Discover Moment: Bangkok Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai Your Local Living Moment: Chenderoh Lake Homestay, Chenderoh Lake
- Hilltribe trek
- Bamboo rafting
- Ang Thong Marine Park island hopping tour
- Two street food crawls
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (13 nts), basic bungalows (2 nts), basic hilltribe huts (2 nts, multi-share), sleeper trains (3 nts).
- 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Local bus, minibus, train, walking, river raft, ferry.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $1,554 ($74/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
I believe everyone on our tour had an amazing time. We got to meet lots of new people and try lots of new activities that I wouldn't before have been able to try. I've made some amazing new friends on this trip and it has given me the confidence for my solo traveling in Australia tomorrow!
I enjoyed my tour so much. The people I met along the way were a fantastic group. The jungle trek was tough, but well worth it in the end. Amazing time with amazing people!
This trip had an excellent mix of culture, adventure and relaxation. Trekking in Chang Mai was fantastic, Bangkok was fantastic for the culture and Krabbi came just in time for a chill out, then it was the cities to look forward to in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Fantastic.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking