Southern Africa: Desert, Wildlife & Falls
Visit: Johannesburg, Kruger National Park, Karongwe Private Game Reserve, Johannesburg, Windhoek, Sesriem, Swakopmund, Palmwag, Etosha National Park, Windhoek, Victoria Falls, Hwange National Park, Kasane, Okavango Delta, Maun
Tour Type: Small Group
- Enjoy a traditional South African braai (BBQ)
- Embark on an incredible wildlife safari drive inside Kruger National Park
- Meet researchers from the Endangered Wildlife Trust's Carnivore Conservation Programme
- Drive through Namib-Naukluft National Park
- Visit ancient petroglyphs
- Stroll through the cosmopolitan township of Mondesa
- Visit the Cheetah Conservation Fund
- Help prepare a traditional Zimbabwean meal with a family in their home
- Explore Zimbabwe's largest national park in an open safari vehicle
- Cruise the waters of the Chobe River
- Visit the research camp of the Okavango Wilderness Project
- Spend a night in a bush camp in the Delta.
Product Code: 221293
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned touring vehicle, 4x4, open safari vehicle, walking, boat, mokoro, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Johannesburg, South Africa
Finishes: Maun, Botswana
Duration: 27 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Carnivore Conservation Experience, Karongwe Private Game Reserve Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Mondesa Township Walk, Swakopmund Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Cheetah Conservation Experience, Windhoek Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Zimbabwean Family Dinner, Victoria Falls Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Painted Dog Conservation, Hwange National Park Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Okavango Wilderness Project Research Camp, Okavango Delta Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Botswana Storytelling and Traditional Dinner, Maun Your Foodie Moment: Traditional South Africa Braai (Barbecue), Johannesburg Your Discover Moment: Victoria Falls
- Arrival transfer
- Traditional South African braai (BBQ)
- Panorama Route scenic drive
- Kruger National Park and private nature reserve wildlife safari drives in open vehicles
- Sossusvlei desert excursion
- Desert excursion with a local
- View the Twyfelfontein ancient petroglyphs
- Two open-vehicle wildlife safari drives in Etosha National Park
- Tour of Victoria Falls
- Open-vehicle wildlife safari drives in Hwange and Chobe National Parks
- Chobe boat safari
- Wildlife excursions by boat and foot in the Okavango Panhandle
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Guest house (2 nts), comfortable safari camp (2 nt), comfortable tent or chalets (2 nts), hotels/lodges (19 nts), bush camp (1 nt).
- 26 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 21 dinners
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, 4x4, open safari vehicle, walking, boat, mokoro, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides and rangers.
Price person (sharing double) $11,599 ($430/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking