Southern Africa Encompassed
Visit: Johannesburg, Serowe, Maun, Okavango Delta, Gweta, Kasane, Victoria Falls, Matobo National Park, Tshipise, Kruger National Park, Hazyview, Johannesburg
Tour Type: Small Group
- Spot the "big five" in Kruger National Park
- Gaze out across Victoria Falls
- Track rhinos on foot in Matobo National Park
- Feel the pulse of a continent at a dancing demonstration
- Discover three diverse countries
- Explore the Okavango Delta the traditional way in a mokoro canoe
Product Code: 131952
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Overland adventure vehicle (OAV), open safari vehicle, mokoro, walking
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Johannesburg, South Africa
Finishes: Johannesburg, South Africa
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Lusumpuko Women's Club Lunch, Victoria Falls Your Discover Moment: Victoria Falls
- Khama Rhino Sanctuary Drive
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- Guided rhino walk and open vehicle safari drive in Matobo NP
- Kruger NP entrance with wildlife safari drives in the Lando
- Traditional dinner and local dancing
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (2 nts), participation camping (11 nts), basic bush camp (1 nt).
- 13 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 8 dinners
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), open safari vehicle, mokoro, walking
- 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,784 ($119/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Africa has much to offer with regard to the natural beauty of its countries, and its abundant wildlife but most of all it is their beautiful and friendly people that is fulfilling.
A wonderful once in a lifetime experience to learn about Southern Africa with world class top notch guides.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking