Southern Africa Explorer
Visit: Victoria Falls, Matobo National Park, Tshipise, Kruger National Park, Hazyview, Johannesburg, Serowe, Maun, Okavango Delta, Gweta, Kasane, Victoria Falls
Tour Type: Small Group
- Feel the spray of Victoria Falls
- View rhinos on foot in Matobo National Park
- Enjoy wildlife safari drives in the Kruger National Park
- Explore the Okavango Delta in a mokoro (canoe)
Product Code: 208250
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Lando (overland adventure vehicle), open safari vehicle, mokoro, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Finishes: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Lusumpuko Women's Club Lunch, Victoria Falls
- Guided rhino walk and open vehicle safari drive in Matobo NP
- Kruger NP entrance with wildlife safari drives in our overland vehicle
- Traditional dinner and local dancing
- Khama Rhino Sanctuary Drive
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (2 nts), participation camping (11 nts), basic bush camp (1 nt).
- 12 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 8 dinners
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), open safari vehicle, mokoro, walking.
- 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,081 ($139/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking