Southern Africa Highlights
Visit: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Kruger National Park, Karongwe Private Game Reserve, Johannesburg, Windhoek, Sesriem, Swakopmund, Palmwag, Etosha National Park, Windhoek, Victoria Falls
Tour Type: Small Group
Product Code: 166207
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned touring vehicle, 4x4, open safari vehicle, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Cape Town, South Africa
Finishes: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Duration: 21 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens Guided Tour, Cape Town Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Carnivore Conservation Experience, Karongwe Private Game Reserve Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Mondesa Township Walk, Swakopmund Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Cheetah Conservation Experience, Windhoek Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Zimbabwean Family Dinner, Victoria Falls Your Foodie Moment: Traditional South Africa Braai (Barbecue), Johannesburg
- Arrival transfer
- Orientation drive of Cape Town
- Excursion to Cape Point and Boulders Beach
- Traditional South African braai (BBQ)
- Panorama Route scenic drive
- Kruger National Park and private nature reserve wildlife safari drives in open vehicles
- Sossusvlei desert excursion
- Desert excursion with a local
- View the Twyfelfontein ancient petroglyphs
- Two open-vehicle wildlife safari drives in Etosha
- Tour of Victoria Falls
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Guest house (2 nts), hotel/lodge (14 nt), comfortable safari camp (2 nt), comfortable tent or chalets (2 nts).
- 20 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 13 dinners
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, 4x4, open safari vehicle, plane, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) for Kruger & Namibia, local CEO in Cape Town and Victoria Falls, local guides/rangers.
Price person (sharing double) $7,099 ($338/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking