Southern Cross Westbound - Rio to Lima::Inca Trail Until Dec 19
Visit: Rio de Janeiro, Ilha Grande, Paraty, Iguaçu Falls, Bonito, Pantanal, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, La Paz, Sucre, Potosí, Uyuni, Salt Flats, La Paz, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Puno, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Wayllabamba Camp, Paqaymayo Camp, Wiñaywayna, Cusco, Lima
Tour Type: Small Group
- Stare in awe at Iguassu Falls
- Search for wildlife in the Brazilian Pantanal
- Spend three days exploring the Uyuni Salt Flats by 4x4
- Settle in with the locals at a homestay on Lake Titicaca
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Product Code: 250445
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, plane, 4x4 vehicle, train, walking, hiking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Finishes: Lima, Peru
Duration: 39 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lodge, Santiago de Agencha Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Ilha Grande Your Discover Moment: Paraty Your Discover Moment: Bonito Your Discover Moment: Sucre Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Iguassu Falls visit (Brazil and Argentina)
- Pantanal wildlife excursion (2 days)
- 4x4 excursion to the Uyuni Salt Flats (3 days)
- Floating islands of Uros visit
- Lake Titicaca guided tour
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Ollantaytambo storehouse ruins and hike
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (26 nts), overnight buses (4 nts), camping (3 nts), homestay (1 nt), basic hotels on Uyuni Salt Flats excursion (2 nts, multi-share), tented room with hammocks in the Pantanal (2 nts, multi-share).
- 33 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 8 dinners
- Public bus, plane, 4x4 vehicle, train, walking, hiking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $5,999 ($154/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking