Spain: Camino de Santiago Walking Tour
Visit: Pamplona, Rivabellosa, Cirauqui, Alcobendas, Castrogeriz, Astorga, Cebrero, Ferreiros, Santiago de Compostela
Tour Type: Private Journey
Activity: Walking Tour
- Experience a broad range of landscapes, from the rugged Pyrenees to the wine country of La Rioja and the medieval cobblestone streets of Santiago de Compostela.
- Enjoy scenic transfers between walking regions, in the company of friendly, knowledgeable drivers who know the countryside intimately.
- Tour the spectacular Episcopalian Palace in Astorga, one of the only Gaud buildings outside of Catalonia.
- Take time for the powerful pilgrims mass in Santiago de Compostela, where the pilgrims who complete the route each day are honored.
Product Code: 143612
Tour Type: Private Journey
Transport: Private & Local (Public)##Private & Local (Public)
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+), Independent (Self-Guided)
Starts: Pamplona, Spain
Finishes: Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Breakfast daily, three lunches (days 2, 4, 6), and four dinners (days 1, 3, 5, 7); beverages not included
- All accommodations while on tour
- Local pre-paid cell phone (provided at your orientation meeting)
- Local transfers as noted in the itinerary
- Luggage transfers between the hotels
- Detailed Route Notes (mailed to you approximately one month prior to your departure) and maps (provided at your orientation meeting)
- 24-hour tour-related support provided by Country Walkers’ local partner
- 24-hour One Call International Emergency Hotline and Travel Assistance
- Orientation meeting with a Country Walkers representative
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of the Country Walkers staff
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of the staff
Price person (sharing double) $4,298 ($478/day)
Note: Minimum 2 participants required (A solo traveler supplement is applicable for a solo traveler. If your party size is 4 or more, you may eligible for a group discount - please ask us for details)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking