Spain, Portugal, and Morocco Adventure
Visit: Madrid, Porto, Lisbon, Évora, Seville, Chefchaouen, Fès, Marrakech
Tour Type: Small Group
- Savour the tapas culture of Spain
- Explore the seven hills of Lisbon
- Experience the flavours of Morocco
- Wander the beautiful streets of Seville
- Get lost in ancient medinas
- Lay eyes on captivating landscapes.
Product Code: 199301
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, private vehicle, ferry, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Madrid, Spain
Finishes: Marrakech, Morocco
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Mhaya Village Community Lunch, Meknès Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Culture & History: Port Wine Cellar Visit, Porto Your Foodie Moment: Fado Night with Traditional Portuguese Meal, Lisbon
- Porto, and Seville orientation walks
- Port wine cellar visit and tasting
- Fado night with traditional Portuguese meal
- Chapel of Bones visit in Évora
- Flamenco show (Seville)
- Guided tour of Tangier
- Chefchaouen orientation walk
- Free time in Chefchaouen
- Fès medina visit with a local guide
- Volubilis guided visit
- Marrakech medina visit with local guide
- Transport to/from included activities and between all destinations
- Hotels (14 nts).
- 14 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Train, private vehicle, ferry, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,209 ($147/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking