Spirit of Shackleton
Visit: Ushuaia, Beagle Channel, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Southern Ocean, South Georgia, Scotia Sea, Tierra de O'Higgins, Península, Drake Passage, Ushuaia
- Meet hardy locals and spot unique wildlife in the Falkland Islands
- Explore abandoned whaling stations and visit Shackleton’s grave
- Walk quietly amongst king penguins and watch them surf onto the beach
- Learn about the environment and ecology from industry experts
- Spot whales and seals while cruising past icebergs aboard Zodiacs
- Set foot on the continent of Antarctica
Product Code: 126324
Transport: G Expedition, Zodiac, private bus.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Ushuaia, Argentina
Finishes: Ushuaia, Argentina
Duration: 21 days
Physical rating: Basic
- 19 nts aboard the G Expedition
- 1 nt hotel in Ushuaia
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Zodiac excursions with our expert expedition team
- Lectures and educational programs
- Waterproof boots supplied for USA sizes 4 - 16
- Expedition parka
- Twin-share hotel (1 nt), aboard the G Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window, 19 nts). Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing. Suites have one queen-size bed.
- 20 breakfasts, 18 lunches, 19 dinners
- G Expedition, Zodiac, private bus, walking.
- One expedition team member per 10 guests.
Price person (sharing double) $16,999 ($809/day)
$1000 per person for bookings made 120 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 120 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Very many thanks for all the information sent about our recent expedition to Antarctica. I've just come back from a couple of weeks away (again!)) and have had a great time downloading and reading everything. Although I kept my own 'log' the expedition team's (courtesy of Gilbo's words and pictures) was so detailed I was amazed to read just how much we had done and seen, and learnt. The whole team deserves a medal so please pass on my thanks to them for a magnificent adventure. Despite the seasickness I'd gladly do it all again. I would also like to say how very impressed I was with everyone on the team, their passion for the environment, their knowledge and skill at passing it on, their friendliness and enthusiasm - none of us could have failed to have found the expedition a unique journey of a lifetime. The whole expedition was so well organised I couldn't fault a thing, and would definitely consider a G Adventures holiday again - and from reading the brochure, there could be quite a few!
Just returned from a G Adventures-tour on the MS Explorer to the Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica and had the time of my life. Never saw such abundant wildlife and incredible, unforgettable scenery. Paradise. Pure magic! The comfort and security and excellent service and catering provided by crew and household staff added greatly to the enjoyment of this trip. Compliments also for expedition leader Aaron and his team for their enthusiasm, their lectures, their time and their continuous efforts to show us as much of the wildlife and scenery as possible under all weather conditions. One could not wish for better guides to help discover this unbelievable, wonderful world! I would advise anyone who is so privileged to be able to travel to this area, to go there with G Adventures.
The Falklands & South Georgia were just fantastic!! We hope to join you on a new ship,the same crew and also hope to see some other passengers again!!
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking