Sri Lanka Encompassed
Visit: Colombo, Negombo, Sigiriya, Kandy, Digana, Nuwara Eliya, Ella, Yala National Park, Mirissa
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore the Sigriya rock fortress
- Enjoy a Sri Lankan cooking demo for dinner
- Gain insight into the national heritage at a tea plantation
- Relax on pristine beaches
- Embark on a safari through Yala National Park
- Overnight at Tamarind Gardens
Product Code: 133105
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van, boat, scenic local train.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Finishes: Mirissa, Sri Lanka
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Lunch at Sthree Craft Shop and Café, Kandy Your G for Good Moment: Tamarind Gardens Farm, Digana
- Colombo orientation walk
- Fishing village walking tour
- Dutch canal boat ride
- Dambulla Cave Temple visit
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress tour
- Village tour with local lunch
- Spice plantation visit
- Temple of the Tooth guided tour
- Tea factory visit
- Trek to Ella Rock
- Yala National Park safari
- Galle Fort and city tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (13 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- 13 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
- Private van, boat, scenic local train.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,424 ($102/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking