Sri Lanka Experience
Visit: Negombo, Negombo
Tour Type: Small Group
Natural wonders and religious sites dominate this short, nine day tour of Sri Lanka giving you a glimpse of the small island with so many treasures to uncover. Visit quiet, historic temples and bustling markets.
- Negombo city tour & fish market
- Coconut Plantation and Toddy Tapping
- Ancient Mihintale excursion
- Anuradhapura Ruins
- Aukana Buddha
- Polonnaruwa ruins
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Dambulla Caves
- Royal Botanical Garden
- Temple of The Sacred Tooth of Buddha
- Kandy city tour
- Kandy Cultural Dance Show
Product Code: 154195
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Negombo, Sri Lanka
Finishes: Negombo, Sri Lanka
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 8 night(s) in hotels
- Meals: 8 Breakfast(s)
- Transport: Private Vehicle
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
Price person (sharing double) $1,039 ($115/day)
$500 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
This trip was a joy! Beautiful sights, nice hotels, excellent breakfasts, helpful guide---I can't wait until I go on my next Tucan Tour!
Easy booking with excellent communication. Definitely value for money. Well paced tour which was seemless in organisation with great guide and drivers. The local tour company that Tucan use (Sunrise Sri Lanka) are outstanding. They were brilliant in also helping me to organise my onwards travel and transfers and appear to genuinely want to ensure that all customers have a great experience. It was my second trip to sri lanka and I would definitely recommend the island and tour. First time using Tucan and I world certainly book again with them!
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking