Taj Mahal Extension
Visit: Delhi - Agra, Taj Mahal - Agra, Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
- This Short Break Adventure runs three times a week, so pick the date that suits you and add it to other travels in India or enjoy it on a quick stopover.
- Experience the sights with up to 12 other travellers, however with an average of 2-5 travellers per departure you'll have all the benefits of being in a special small group.
- Local guides to show you the most important sites and then freedom to do as you wish the rest of the time.
- This trip is available in Original or Comfort levels of accommodation so you can choose what is best for you.
- Wander Old Delhi on a walking tour and be immersed in the sights and sounds of this thriving and historical part of the city.
- Choose between sunset or sunrise visits to the Taj Mahal and decide for yourself if this is indeed the most beautiful structure known to mankind. Read all about it before you go here: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/taj-mahal-firsthand-account/
- Stop in at the mighty Agra fort and deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri - both important and impressive historical sights from Mughal times.
Product Code: 133264
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle,Cycle rickshaw,Shuttle bus
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi - Agra, India
Finishes: Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi, India
Duration: 3 days
Physical rating: Basic
Accommodation: Hotel (2 nts)
Price person (sharing double) $342 ($114/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking