Tanzania Safari Experience
Visit: Arusha, Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro, Arusha
Tour Type: Small Group
- Visit the G Adventures-supported Clean Cookstoves Project
- Embark on numerous wildlife safari drives
- Enjoy the African sunset over scenic Lake Eyasi
- Meet the researchers and scientists at the Serengeti Wildlife Centre
Product Code: 155204
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Arusha, Tanzania
Finishes: Arusha, Tanzania
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Talk, Mto wa Mbu Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Serengeti Wildlife Research Centre Lecture, Serengeti National Park Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Arrival transfer
- Wildlife safari drives in Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, and Serengeti National Park
- Entrance to Olduvai Gorge Museum
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (2 nts), safari lodge (1 nt), comfortable tented camp (3 nts).
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, certified driver/guide.
Price person (sharing double) $3,009 ($430/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking