Thailand Family Holiday
Visit: Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Ayutthaya/Overnight train, Chiang Mai, Village Homestay, Chiang Mai, Overnight Train , Hua Hin, Hua Hin , Bangkok, Bangkok
Tour Type: Small Group
- This trip has a fabulous pace to it. There's plenty of action, and lots of room for quality family time in which to play, swim or stroll in some of Thailand's most amazing coastal and jungle destinations.
- A long-tail boat trip on the canals is the perfect introduction to Bangkok. Follow it up with a visit to Wat Pho, where the larger-than-life reclining Buddha will blow you and your family’s mind.
- The food is excellent, there's a great spread of local restaurants, and your Ban Hua Tung homestay takes the hospitality to the next level, with home cooking and a cultural dance performance.
- The activities in Chiang Mai are both fun and educational. One minute you’ll be walking with rescued elephants, the next you're strolling through the sacred foothills of Chiang Dao learning about natural medicines.
- Let your expert leader take the hassle out of family travel as they guide you through the sights and bites of Thailand, so relax and hand over the responsibility – you deserve it.
Product Code: 128773
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Bus,Longtail boat,Overnight sleeper train,Songthaew
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Family
Starts: Bangkok, Thailand
Finishes: Bangkok , Thailand
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (11), Lunch (1), Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Hotel (8 nights),Overnight sleeper train (2 nights),Homestay (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $1,313 ($109/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Great time. Loved the trip. Wonderful balance between adventure and relaxation. Nok was wonderful. She ended up running a private tour for our family. She handled this exceptionally well. Faultless ... probably the best leader I have had in 20 years of adventure holidays.
Made the trip - easy fun - part of the gang
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking