Thailand Journey::From April From Apr 19
Visit: Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Chiang Mai, Bangkok
Tour Type: Small Group
- Take a train over the "Bridge on the River Kwai"
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site Ayutthaya Historical Park
- Take an authentic Thai cooking class with a local chef
- Discuss Buddhism with the monks at a temple
Product Code: 244801
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private bus/minivan, tuk tuk, train, boat, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Bangkok, Thailand
Finishes: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Thai Home Dinner, Chiang Mai Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Meet with Monks, Chiang Mai Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Chiang Mai
- Arrival transfer
- Entrance to the Thailand-Burma Railway Centre war museum and train ride
- Visit to Erawan National Park
- Guided tour at Ayutthaya Historical Park
- Dinner on a converted rice barge
- Sunset visit to Doi Suthep monastery
- Explore Bangkok and take a klong boat ride
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (7 nts).
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Private bus/minivan, tuk tuk, train, boat, plane, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,274 ($159/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking