Thailand: Night Markets & Blue Waters
Visit: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Ban Mae Jok, Pa Khao Lam, Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Surat Thani, Khao Sok, Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Tao
Tour Type: Small Group
- Experience the bustling streets of Bangkok
- Explore colourful Chiang Mai
- Trek to remote hilltribe villages
- Float down a river on a bamboo raft
- Enjoy the island beaches of Ko Pha-Ngan and Ko Tao
- Take a longtail boat tour of Cheow Lan Lake
- Check out the marine life with a snorkelling trip
Product Code: 126492
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, train, walking, boat.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Bangkok, Thailand
Finishes: Ko Tao, Thailand
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Kao Thep Pitak Community-Owned Farm & Meal, Ban Ta Khun Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Bangkok Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Visit to Chiang Mai night market
- Hilltribe trek
- Bamboo rafting
- Street food crawl
- Snorkelling trip (Ko Tao)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (9 nts), basic hilltribe huts (2 nts, multi-share), sleeper trains (3 nts).
- 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 2 dinners
- Local bus, train, walking, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, trekking staff.
Price person (sharing double) $1,010 ($67/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking