The Best of Turkey
Visit: Istanbul, Çanakkale, Ayvalık, Selçuk, Pamukkale, Istanbul
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore ancient historic cities
- Overnight in a converted Ottoman mansion
- Discover ancient Roman ruins and amazing natural scenery
- Taste delicious local cuisine
- Walk through the astonishing white pools of Pamukkale.
Product Code: 126523
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private air-conditioned van, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Istanbul, Turkey
Finishes: Istanbul, Turkey
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Çöp(m)adam Visit, Ayvalık
- Gallipoli battlefields entrance and guided visit
- Troy entrance and guided visit
- Ottoman mansion stay
- Ephesus entrance and visit
- Ancient Hierapolis and Pamukkale entrance and guided walk
- Istanbul city walking tour
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (7 nts).
- 7 breakfasts
- Private air-conditioned van, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $1,199 ($150/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
I really enjoyed exploring the small section of Turkey that we were able to see in just a week. I would definitely go back. We saw a lot in a short amount of time.
My first trip with them, and I think it was brilliant. I've seen and learned loads in just a few days. Can't wait for my next trip!
Beautiful country and very nice groups of fellow travelers. Highly recommended!
Ingrida P .
This was our first trip. The tour was very well laid out and we felt we had something to look forward to everyday. Turkey is so much more beautiful than we imagined and this trip definitely helped us realize that. We have tons of fantastic pictures to remind us of this trip forever!
From end to end, I really enjoyed the entire trip. The tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and was considerate to all tour members. The accommodations and transpiration was also good.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking