The Great South American Journey–Quito to Rio Adventure::Lares Trek Until Dec 20
Visit: Quito, Tena, Baños, Cuenca, Máncora, Huanchaco, Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Arequipa, Chivay, Arequipa, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Cuncani, Kuyoc, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Puno, La Paz, Sucre, Potosí, Uyuni, Salt Flats, San Pedro de Atacama, Salta, Buenos Aires, Colonia del Sacramento, Montevideo, Mercedes, Foz do Iguaçu, Paraty, Ilha Grande, Rio de Janeiro
Tour Type: Small Group
- Mingle with the locals at a homestay in the Amazon
- Spot condors at Colca Canyon
- Conquer the Inca Trail on the way to Machu Picchu
- Experience traditional life on Lake Titicaca
- Cross the Uyuni Salt Flats on a 4x4 excursion
- Stand in awe at Iguassu Falls.
Product Code: 226886
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, boat, truck, motorized canoe, train, hiking, plane, 4x4 truck.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Duration: 65 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Shandia Community Lodge, Shandia Your G for Good Moment: Shandia Biking & Community Experience, Shandia Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lodge, Santiago de Agencha Your G for Good Moment: Favela Experience, Rio de Janeiro Your Local Living Moment: Amazon Jungle Experience, Tena Your Discover Moment: Baños Your Discover Moment: Lima Your Foodie Moment: Huacachina Winery Visit, Huacachina Your Discover Moment: Cusco Your Big Night Out Moment: Cusco Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca Your Discover Moment: Sucre Your Discover Moment: Salta Your Discover Moment: Buenos Aires Your Local Living Moment: Estancia Stay, Colonia La Concordia Your Discover Moment: Paraty Your Discover Moment: Ilha Grande Your Discover Moment: Rio de Janeiro
- Amazon Jungle excursion
- Beach time in Mancora, Huanchaco and Ilha Grande
- Pachamanca ceremony (Nazca)
- Colca Canyon excursion
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail hike with a local guide and cook (4 days)
- G Adventures-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail
- Lake Titicaca excursion
- Uyuni Salt Flats excursion
- Entrance and visit to Argentine side of Iguassu Falls
- Transportation between destinations and included activities
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (39 nts, twin-share), hostels (9 nts, multi-share), jungle homestay (2 nts), G Adventures-supported community lodge (1 nt), overnight buses (6 nts), camping (2 nts), homestay (1 nt), basic hotel on Uyuni Salt Flat excursion (2 nts, multi-share), estancia/ranch (2 nts, multi-share).
- 41 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 11 dinners
- Local bus, boat, truck, motorized canoe, train, hiking, plane, 4x4 truck.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), specialist Lares Trek CEO on hike, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $7,899 ($122/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking