The Great Southern Africa Safari
Visit: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Kruger National Park, Karongwe Private Game Reserve, Johannesburg, Victoria Falls, Hwange National Park, Kasane, Okavango Delta, Maun
Tour Type: Small Group
Product Code: 203514
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, air-conditioned touring vehicle, open safari vehicle, 4x4 vehicle, walking, boat, mokoro.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Cape Town, South Africa
Finishes: Maun, Botswana
Duration: 21 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens Guided Tour, Cape Town Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Carnivore Conservation Experience, Karongwe Private Game Reserve Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Zimbabwean Family Dinner, Victoria Falls Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Painted Dog Conservation, Hwange National Park Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Okavango Wilderness Project Research Camp, Okavango Delta Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Botswana Storytelling and Traditional Dinner, Maun Your Foodie Moment: Traditional South Africa Braai (Barbecue), Johannesburg Your Discover Moment: Victoria Falls
- Arrival transfer
- Excursion to Cape Point and Boulders Beach
- Traditional South African braai (BBQ)
- Panorama Route scenic drive
- Private nature reserve wildlife safari drives in open vehicles
- Open-vehicle wildlife safari drives in Kruger, Hwange and Chobe National Parks
- Tour of Victoria Falls
- Chobe boat safari
- Wildlife excursions by boat and on foot in the Okavango Panhandle
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (9 nts), safari lodges/camps (6 nts), comfortable safari tent (2 nt), comfortable tent or chalets (2 nts), bush camp (1 nt).
- 20 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 15 dinners
- Plane, air-conditioned touring vehicle, open safari vehicle, 4x4, walking, boat, mokoro.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) for Kruger and Botswana, local CEO in Cape Town and Victoria Falls, local guides/rangers.
Price person (sharing double) $9,649 ($459/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking