The Heart of Myanmar (Burma)
Visit: Yangon, Mandalay, Bagan, Inle Lake, Kalaw, Yangon
Tour Type: Small Group
- Talk with a monk about Buddhism and daily life
- Learn the basics of Burmese cuisine with a cooking demonstration from a local chef
- Travel past floating villages on tranquil Inle Lake
- Explore the pagodas and monasteries of this ancient land
Product Code: 155162
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private bus/van, plane, boat, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Yangon, Myanmar
Finishes: Yangon, Myanmar
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kyan Sithar Umin Monastery Visit, Bagan Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Burmese Cooking Demonstration, Inle Lake Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Yangon Talk and Dinner, Yangon Your G for Good Moment: LinkAge Restaurant, Yangon
- Arrival transfer
- Tour of Mandalay
- Boat trip and tour of Mingun village
- Visit Sagaing and the ancient city of Amarapura
- Irrawaddy River boat trip
- Guided tour of Bagan archaeological zone
- Toddy palm farm visit
- Taungkalat Monastery and Mount Popa area visit
- Visit Shwe Yan Pyay Monastery
- Tour Nyaung Shwe by trishaw
- Boat tour of Inle Lake including floating villages and markets
- Visit a cheroot factory
- Visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda and the Nge Phe Chaung Monastery
- Tour Shwedagon Pagoda
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (11 nts).
- 11 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Private bus/van, plane, boat, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,984 ($249/day)
100% per person for bookings made 0 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 0 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking