Trails of Andalucia
Visit: Seville, Granada
Tour Type: Small Group
- The enchanting old Jewish neighbourhood of Santa Cruz makes for the perfect base in Seville. Lose yourself in the narrow cobblestone lanes and visit the stunning Alcazar
- Visit the spectacular mountain-top village of Zahara de la Sierra and enjoy an olive oil tasting at a local family-run mill
- Granada is a city like no other. Explore the outstanding Alhambra Palace, wander through the mythic Moorish quarter and feast on the city's world-renowned cuisine – all with the benefit of insider knowledge
- Enjoy a tasting and talk about the local beers and Iberico ham from the owner of a local deli. This little show is offered exclusively to our group.
- There's flexibility. In Grazalema, you can venture into the hills in search of eagles and mountain goats, or choose to stay and relax in this gorgeous Andalucian hill village
- Visit ´Molino El Vinculo´, a traditional, family-run ‘cold’ olive oil mill for a demonstration and tasting.
- Spend a night in Ronda, one of Spain's oldest towns, and see why the likes of Hemingway and Dumas sang the praises of this cliff-perched beauty
- Hotel Don Miguel overlooks the gorge in Ronda. Enjoy your feature stay night with the views and elegance.
- Reveal the history of the flamenco – a unique style of dance ingrained within Spanish culture and musical heritage
Product Code: 144712
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private micro-bus
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Seville, Spain
Finishes: Granada, Spain
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (7), Dinner (2)
Accommodation: 6 nights comfortable hotel,1 night feature stay in Ronda
Price person (sharing double) $2,515 ($314/day)
$600 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Our tour leaders were wonderful, informative, helpful & organised. On the Spanish leg Gayle worked overtime to present us with fabulous alternatives when rain patterns prevented us hiking as planned. The tour steeped us in history, beauty, delicacies of the regions & gave us a general knowledge of local life. I would definitely be tempted by another Peregrine tour.
Magic! Andalusia is a unique and beautiful place, made all the better by our knowledgeable, passionate, professional (and hilarious) guide Gayle. We are thrilled with our trip!
Peregrine AdventuresOur name stems from the word 'Peregrinate’, meaning to migrate, walk or take a pilgrimage – very fitting for our beginnings as a trekking company. Since our inception, we've broadened our horizons and now offer small group journeys in over 80 countries across all seven continents, which can be enjoyed by anyone with an enquiring mind who enjoys getting off the beaten track (without forgoing some of the comforts of home).
In Business Since 1977
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking