Trans-Mongolian Express::From Jun 19
Visit: Beijing, Ulaanbaatar, Gorkhi Terelj National Park, Irkutsk, Listvyanka, Irkutsk, Yekaterinburg, Moscow, Saint-Petersburg
Tour Type: Small Group
- Ride the rails through Mongolia's grassy steppe and Siberia's taiga forests
- Stay in a local village on Lake Baikal
- Admire the grand structure of Moscow's Kremlin and Red Square
- Marvel at the rich art collection in the Hermitage
Product Code: 239896
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, private bus, metro, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Beijing, China
Finishes: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Duration: 19 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Local Living Moment: Traditional Ger Stay, Gorkhi Terelj National Park
- China-Mongolia Railway
- Ulaanbaatar guided city tour including Gandan Monastery and Bogd Khan Palace
- Trans-Mongolian Railway
- Irkutsk city tour
- Lake Baikal stay (Listvyanka)
- Trans-Siberian Railway
- Yekaterinburg walking tour
- Trans-Ural Railway
- Red Square visit and Moscow metro orientation tour
- Kremlin and Armoury guided tour
- St Petersburg walking tour
- Hermitage Museum entrance
- Local meal suggestions and language and border-crossing support throughout
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/guesthouses (11 nts), sleeper trains (5 nts), Mongolian ger (2 nts).
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Train, private bus, metro, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,654 ($192/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking