Trek Hidden Costa Rica
Visit: San José, San Isidro, Piedras Blancas, Dominical, Diamante Verde, Uvita, San José
Tour Type: Small Group
- Trek into a remote community to live with the locals
- Sleep in a cave behind twin waterfalls
- Make your own sugarcane candy
- Rappel down hidden waterfalls
- Whitewater raft on the Savegre River.
Product Code: 133112
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, pickup truck, private vehicle, raft, hiking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: San José, Costa Rica
Finishes: San José, Costa Rica
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Foodie Moment: Bread Making, Piedras Blancas Your Foodie Moment: Chocolate Making, Piedras Blancas
- Hiking excursion to Piedras Blancas (4 days)
- Overnight hiking excursion to Diamante Verde Cave
- Waterfall rappelling
- Whitewater rafting on the Savegre River
- Trapiche demonstration
- Ballena Marine National Park visit
- Free time in Dominical and Uvita
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (5 nts twin-share, 2 nts triple-share), jungle homestay (3 nts, multi-share), cave camping (1 nt, sleeping bags, no electricity).
- 4 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Local bus, pickup truck, private vehicle, raft, hiking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,439 ($120/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking