Tui To Santiago and Boat Trip: Portuguese and Maritime Way
Visit: Tui, Pontellas, Redondela, Pontevedra, Armenteira, Vilanova de Arousa, Puentecesures, Santiago de Compostela
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore Tui, a village notable for its collection of historical buildings, in particular the Cathedral, the Clarisas convent and the Diocesan Museum
- Spend a night at a wonderful Galician manor house
- Walk to Arcade, a seaside village wellknown for its oysters
- Cross the historic bridge of Ponte Sampaio, taking us to the Romanesque church of Santa Mara
- Visit the sanctuary of the Virxe Peregrina, the ruins of San Domingos and the Santa Mara A Grande church in Pontevedra
- Visit the charming village of Combarro
- Discover the Cortegada Island
Product Code: 167253
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private & Local (Public)##Private & Local (Public)
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Independent (Self-Guided)
Starts: Tui, Spain
Finishes: Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your choice of accommodations in Comfort Category: best available 1 to 3-star hotels, Parador of Tui, Parador of Pontevedra, guest houses or rural tourism manor houses with private bath
- Transfers on days 2 and 3
- Breakfast daily
- Luggage transportation from city to city while you walk (1 piece, maximum 44 Lbs per person)
- Boat trip from Vilanova de Arousa to Pontecesures, subject to tide conditions.
- Protection and medical insurance while on tour
- Complete route descriptions and materials, including your "Pilgrim Passport"
- Local 24 hour telephone assistance while on tour
- Price is based on Comfort Class accommodation.
Price person (sharing double) $1,364 ($152/day)
$300 per person for bookings made 45 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 45 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
PetrabaxPetrabax is a full service travel organization specializing in the Iberian Peninsula. We offer quality escorted tours and independent travel services: hotels, local services, rental cars, rail tickets and more to Spain, Portugal and Morocco, as well as other countries in Europe, the Middle East, the Orient as well as Latin America.
In Business Since 1963
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking