Visit: Tunis, Le Kef, Kairouan, Tozeur, Douz Sahara, Matmata, Mahdia, Sidi Bou Said, Tunis
Tour Type: Small Group
- Stroll the ancient Medina of Tunis and spend an unforgetable sunset amoung the whitewashed walls of Sidi Bou Said, a gorgeous town perched high on a cliff overlooking the Mediterranean.
- Visit the UNESCO site of Dougga, an ancient Roman Berber city and arguably the most magnificent Roman site in Africa.
- Spend the night in Le Kef, an authentic village on the edge of the Atlas mountains with an imposing kasbah sitting high on the top of mountain.
- Make like Luke Skywalker and spend the night in a Troglodyte dwelling in Matmata
- Jump on an optional movie set tour in Tozeur and discover Mos Espa, Jedi Duel & the Star Wars Canyon
- Camp in a ‘field of sand’ on the edge of the Grande Erg Oriental and enjoy the hospitality of local Berbers
Product Code: 142397
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##4WD vehicle,Camel,Private Minibus
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Tunis, Tunisia
Finishes: Tunis, Tunisia
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (11), Lunch (2), Dinner (5)
Accommodation: Hotel (10 nights) Desert Camp (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $2,585 ($215/day)
100% per person for bookings made 0 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 0 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking