Visit: Istanbul, Kusadasi, Kusadasi - Ephesus , Kusadasi, Konya / Cappadocia, Cappadocia , Cappadocia to Istanbul , Istanbul
Tour Type: Small Group
- Though this trip is just eight days long, it packs a punch with visits to Istanbul, Cappadocia and Ephesus while still leaving plenty of time to relax. Now that's a holiday.
- Enjoy a free day on the Aegean in the resort town of Kusadasi. You can check out Pamukkale's thermal pools, take a traditional boat trip along the coast or sit on the beach with a cool drink in hand.
- Taste local fruit wines in one of the best-preserved Greek Ottoman villages in the country. It's picture perfect.
- Get up close and personal with the fairy chimneys of Cappadocia on a valley walk that'll have you exploring rock-cut dwellings in Love Valley or the rose-coloured hues of Red Valley.
- Discover the back streets and vibrant local markets of Istanbul, where East meets West.
- Fall asleep on the Aegean Coast and wake up in Central Anatolia on the Mavi Konya, an overnight train from Izmir to Konya.
Product Code: 233870
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private Bus,Public Bus,Train,Plane
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Istanbul, Turkey
Finishes: Istanbul , Turkey
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (6), Lunch (1),
Accommodation: Hotel (7 nights),Overnight Train (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $892 ($112/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking