Turkey Real Food Adventure
Visit: Istanbul, Bodrum, Bodrum , Selcuk, Goreme, Istanbul
Tour Type: Small Group
- Discover Istanbul, a city brimming with delectable dishes! The options can be dizzying, but your expert local guide will have you headed straight for the local hot spots.
- Get a feel for life in ancient times by exploring the beautifully preserved city of Ephesus. Your local guide will walk you through the remarkable ruins and bring its colourful 1500-year history to life.
- Forage in the fields on the outskirts of Bodrum and learn how to make gozleme like a pro – using regional produce and traditional techniques.
- Experience the warmth of Turkish hospitality as a local family takes you into their beautiful home nestled in the hills of Ortahisar, a small town famous for its friendly inhabitants.
- Enjoy a cooking class under the tutelage of renowned chef Nuray, as you’re welcomed into her enchanting cave house to experience some delicious Central Anatolian cuisine.
Product Code: 133600
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Plane,Dolmus,Train,Public Bus,Overnight Train
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Istanbul, Turkey
Finishes: Istanbul, Turkey
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (9), Lunch (3), Dinner (5)
Accommodation: Hotel (8 nights),Overnight Sleeper Train (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $1,460 ($146/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking