Tuscany and Umbria Walking Adventure
Visit: Florence, Pienza, Malandruge, Assisi, Gubbio, Spello, Rome
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Walking Tour
- In Montalcino, enjoy an insider perspective on local life when a Tuscan farming couple opens their doors to you for a lunch of cheeses, homemade preserves, and their house wine.
- Marvel at Giottos 28-part fresco The Life of St. Francis, which graces the walls of the iconic Basilica of St. Francis, passionately interpreted by your expert guide.
- Partake in an unforgettable dinner at the Locanda del Cardinale in Assisi, where your table sits atop a glassed-in excavation of Roman ruins.
Product Code: 87506
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+)
Starts: Florence, Italy
Finishes: Rome, Italy
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Enjoy 24/7 expert guides
- Premium accommodations
- Delicious meals
- Effortless transportation, and local wine or beer with dinner
- Rest assured that every trip detail has been anticipated so you’re free to enjoy an adventure that exceeds your expectations
- Travel Insurance
Price person (sharing double) $5,098 ($728/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking